My 6 Best Bridal Makeup Tips
- Make sure you have a trial, don't even consider NOT having one. This is so important for you and your bridal makeup artist. Ideally it’s best to have one around 6-8 weeks before your wedding.
- If you're planning to have a fake tan, then have a test run before your big day. Ideally have your test run just before your trial. Don't take a gamble and have it done right before your wedding without testing it first.
- Focus on your skin in the build up to your wedding. Don't leave it until the last minute. Talk to a reputable beauty therapist and see what they recommend. If your skin is at its best then your makeup will look even better.
- If you like to wear a natural makeup normally then don't be scared to go abit stronger so that your colours don't look too washed out on photographs.
- Give yourself plenty of time on the day. I always recommend to add some time on as you don't want to be rushed on the day. Liaise with the hairdresser and photographer to discuss things.
- A good makeup artist should create a look which you love. You should feel comfortable, confident and at your very best.